Additional Info

  • First Name: Rosalina
  • Last Name: Elliott
  • Email Address: This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
  • Extension: 112
  • Bio: Mrs. Elliott is the Spanish Teacher at ICES. She joined the ICES faculty in 2010. Mrs. Elliott graduated from Indiana University with a Bachelor’s Degree in Elementary Education and a minor in Outdoor Recreation. Señora Elliott spent two months in Spain completing her student teaching there at an elementary school, where she taught in English and Spanish.
ICES open last update
school day/weather status ICMS open 2014/04/24 16:09
IPA open